Trash Panda Recycled Cotton Socks
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
Trash panda (noun) scientific name: procyon lotor, known as a racoon.
The other definition is us, at 1 AM going through the fridge.
Super cute, super recycled cotton, qualified by the Global Recycling Standard. Just doing our part, thanks to our partner, Recover®. The rest of our Outlands Made in the USA recycled cotton socks are too.
Benefits and features of these socks include:
- Recycled: each pair of socks is sourced from recycled materials.
- Cushioned footbed: additional padding and comfort in the heel, arch and toe.
- Arch support: dynamic support with light compression, to help support your feet and lessen fatigue.
- Roll top: less pinching, constriction, and indentation.
- Unisex sizing
L-XL fits women’s shoe size 10.5-15 and men’s shoe size 9-13.5.
- Fiber Content Large: 34% Recycled Cotton, 31% Recycled Polyester, 31% Nylon, 4% Spandex
Free Delivery to all continental US destinations.
$10 Flat Rate International Shipping for orders over $250.
$25 Flat Rate International Shipping for orders under $250.
Please allow 5-10 days for regular shipping.
Expedited shipping for a small cost may be selected at checkout.
Our regular in-store policy is 7 day exchange or store credit; however, we realize that if you can't come in to try the clothing on you might not be sure how the garment will fit or look. We are happy to offer an exchange or a refund within 2 weeks of receiving your online order. We always offer free shipping in the US, but for exchanges or returns, we require the customer to pay the return shipping (which is usually a few bucks via USPS).
International and Expedited Shipping is non-refundable.
If an item is marked SALE (Price reduced from original price), that item is FINAL SALE and not eligible for return or exchange.