The Ultimate Guide to Swimwear•
Posted on June 23 2023
Summer is here, and that means it's time to start thinking about swimwear. If you've been in the shop lately, you know that there are a lot of different options out there, from swim briefs to swim shorts and a few thongs in between. But how do you choose the right fit and fabric for your body and your lifestyle?
In this blog post, we'll give you a few tips on how to choose the perfect men's swimwear. We'll also discuss the latest trends in swimwear, so you can stay ahead of the curve.
The first thing you need to consider when choosing your swimwear is fit. Swim briefs are a great option when you want to show off that body-ody-ody. They're also a good choice for men who are active, as they offer a lot of support (think volleyball or chasing boys at the pool).
If you're looking for a more relaxed look, swim shorts are a good option. They come in a variety of lengths, so you can find a pair that's right for you. Swim shorts are also a good choice for men who want to cover up a little bit more.
When choosing the right fit for your swimwear, it's important to consider your body type. If you're tall and thin, you can get away with wearing a more fitted swimsuit. If you're shorter or stockier, you might want to choose a looser-fitting swimsuit.
It's also important to consider your activity level. If you're planning on doing a lot of swimming, you'll want to choose a swimsuit that's made from a durable fabric. If you're just going to be lounging by the pool, you can get away with wearing a more casual swimsuit.
The fabric of your swimwear is also important. You'll want to choose a fabric that's both comfortable and durable. Synthetic fabrics, like nylon and polyester, are a good choice for swimwear. They're quick-drying and resistant to fading.
If you're looking for a more luxurious option, you can choose swimwear made from natural fibers, like cotton or linen. These fabrics are more absorbent, but they're not as durable as synthetic fabrics.
The latest trends in men's swimwear include bright colors, bold patterns, and high-cut briefs. If you're looking for a statement piece, you can choose a pair of swim briefs with a unique print or color.
If you're more low-key, you can choose a pair of swim shorts in a classic color, like black or navy. You can also add a pop of color with a patterned shirt or sarong. Many brands are offering a matching shirt in easy to wear rayon or viscose with resort styled collars so you can have a fully coordinated top and bottom set.
The swimwear trends for 2023 are all about celebrating your body and having fun. So don't be afraid to experiment and find something that you love.
Here are a few additional tips for choosing men's swimwear:
- Don't be afraid to accessorize. A pair of sunglasses, a hat, or a sarong can add a touch of personality to your swimwear.
- Pay attention to the stitching. Well-stitched swimwear will last longer and be more comfortable to wear.
- Look for a comfortable fit. Swimwear should be snug but not too tight. It should also be loose enough to allow for movement.
- Choose a style that flatters your body type. If you're not sure what style looks best on you, ask one of our guys for help or send us an email, we’d love to offer suggestions.
- Don't be afraid to try something new. Swimwear trends change every year, so don't be afraid to experiment with new styles and colors.
- Have fun with it! Swimwear is a great way to express your personality, so have fun with it and choose something that you love.